It was November 30, 2022, when we heard about the great artificial intelligence success called ChatGPT. The program has millions of users. After registering on the platform, you can ask a question and the AI responds to you in seconds. Although there are doubts about the accuracy of the information, the platform is quite a success. The owner of ChatGPT is the OpenAI company. The company has not stopped improving its AI tools and programs and has released a better version of all of them: GPT-4.
What is GPT-4?
GPT-4 is the latest version of language programs developed by OpenAI. The company has described this model as a “large multimodal model”. Because you can both write text and show images to AI, it can respond to you with text. We would like to remind you that ChatGPT can only accept text messages. It sometimes caused trouble for some users.
How can I Use the Program?
In order to try GPT-4, you should register on the ChatGPT platform and purchase ChatGPT Plus. For the time being, the new AI is in a limited version, and not everyone can try it. In the near future, it will be available for companies that would like to incorporate it into different products.
Capabilities of GPT-4
- It is the most advanced AI system in the OpenAI company.
- The new AI can accept text messages up to 25.000 words long.
- It can make thoughts, ideas, and dreams appear in text format just in front of you.
- The system will respond to questions based on image depictions.
- It will answer more complicated messages when compared to previous versions of it.
- It will solve more difficult questions with greater accuracy.
- GPT-4 is more aligned and safer. It is 82% less likely to answer for disallowed content.
- It scores higher estimated percentiles among the test-makers.